Monday, January 7, 2013

OOTD


Monday, blah how I hate Mondays. Well Mondays, means back to school, back to inspiring the minds of young America.  Ha! More like trying to control 20 four year olds, if we make it through a day of dry pants and dry eyes its an accomplishment. My outfit today is one of my favorites. I got most of the pieces at Forever 21 +, I love Forever 21 +!!!! The prices are great, and the clothes are modern and on trend. The sizes are a bit on the small size. Most of my pieces are a 2x or a 3x. Which makes me feel huge!! Oh well, just don’t look at the labels.
My boots I just ordered from Avenue, they were on sale! Woohoo!!! My dress, cardigan, and leggings are all Forever 21 +, and my scarf is from Adriana’s closet! The best place to shop!










 Jumping picture fail!












I had a little friend that wanted to join me, don’t let his cute looks deceive you…














Beijos!!
-Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment