Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hair : Easy donut bun


Okay ladies, so winter is here and if you live in a cold state like us you know how hard it is to get up in the mornings. It's just so warm in bed you don't even want to move! I know that in the winter I don't like to do much to my hair. I like simple and easy hair dos without having to spend too much time on it. One of favorite styles is a bun. There are so many kinds of buns to choose from, messy to polished and easy to complicated. Here is one of my faves. All I used were some bobby pins, 2 hair ties and a hair donut (or a sock). I purchased this donut from H & M, they have different colors and are pretty cheep. I numbered the pictures to show you the different steps. Have fun and happy bunning!

P.S- I love a good bun with a printed scarf and some beautiful stud earrings. You can always add ear muffs or a headband to keep your ears warm while outside.




1.  
Place hair in high ponytail.


 

2.  
Add donut or sock.

3.  
Fan hair around donut/sock.

4.  
Add second hair tie.

 

 

5. 
 Start to wrap lose pieces around bun and pin.


 

  
Continue to wrap all loose pieces around until none are left.



 All done!!

-Adriana


1 comment: