Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Favorite beauty products: January

So, we have been searching high a low for some great, and cheep beauty products. We have each put together our favorite products.

Here are 4 products that I use om a daily basis. The first is the naked basics palette. I had been too cheep to by the original naked products, but this was $27 so not so bad.  The colors are great for everyday and night looks, they are all very matte, and only the lightest color has a bit of shimmer in it. The second is my new sigma flat top face brush, and I love it! The application is flawless and it is wonderful! I also have a bombshell liquid eye liner. I usually am not a fan of liquid eye liner but the felt tip applicator is really stiff, and it is almost like a marker, so it is great for hooded eyes. The last product is L'oreal pairs true match foundation, I bought the color n3 natural buff. It is a bit light, but for these winter months it works well. The lasting power is amazing! I can do all day without any touch ups, my forehead does get a bit oily but that can be avoided with oil blotter sheets.



Here are my current favorite products!  So I will start off with the Revlon photo ready concealer. It is a very creamy concealer with good coverage, it does crease so make sure you use a primer. I also really love this mac lip gloss, it is in a light pink, adds just the right amount of shine. This Maybelline Illegal length mascara is amazing! It really adds length to lashes without looking clumpy. We bought this airspun translucent powder at walmart on an expedition. It does have an odd smell, but it works great to soak up oiliness and to mattify your face. Now on to my number one for the month. Rommel London matte lipstick, special addition by Kate moss. I never thought that I would love a $3.99 lipstick more then I love these! They come in great shades, they have the perfect matte colors and the lasting power is crazy!! The last color (002) is a L'Oreal matte color, also really great.


 
Happy shopping!

-Adriana and Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment