Sunday, January 20, 2013

OOTD: Wedding


So here is a quick look at my outfit for the wedding I went to this Saturday. It was in an awesome venue, at the top of the tallest building in Minneapolis. The bride looked gorgeous in a lace gown, and her hubby-to-be couldn't keep his eyes off of her. I got this red dress at Forever 21+ of course. The necklace is a last minute purchase from H & M for $1.50, what a steal! Black tights are from Nordstrom, and shoes are from lane Bryant, I have to admit that they are my most comfortable heels, and wore them most of the night until the very end. My hair was done with the help of a “sock bun” that I bought at H & M, it is really easy to put in, and we might need a tutorial soon.
Let’s see what else…earrings are from Khols, bracelet is from my mom’s jewelry drawer (also another great place to shop!)Ring is from Stella and Dot.


No this is not a arm pit stain I promise! I checked in the bathroom after I saw the pic. Stupid shadow!!!



I promise to put a Mall of America haul soon!!!


­-Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment