Sunday, January 13, 2013

Neon and pattern



Neon colors and patterns are two of my favorite things in the world! ladies, do please do not be afraid to wear bright colors and patterns. I have to admit that I was totally chicken to wear these leggings, I mean they are a bit out there. I actually wore them to work one day because I ran out of plain black leggings,  GASP! so I took the plunge, and now I love them!! I got most of this outfit at forever 21+, well actually all of it, is that a surprise? The leggings are a great black and white paisley pattern. The neon green sweater is from forever, and currently one sale!!  I am also wearing a simple gray tee (forever21) and no outfit would ever be complete without a little leopard! Boots are from Avenue, also on sale currently!! Now get shopping!!

-Cristina



 No post would be complete without an attempt to jump!!

No comments:

Post a Comment