Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mall Of America


The most magical place on Earth, not I am not talking about Disney, try Mall of America!!! I am in Minneapolis for a cousins wedding, and just happened to come a few days early to go shopping! We came here a lot when I was a kid, mostly to go to camp snoopy. But not that I can no longer fit on the rides, sigh, I guess I have to go shopping oh darn! My first stop was Nordstorms, which I would usually not shop in because it is way too expensive but we were meeting friends for lunch there so I decided to look around. They have a decent plus size section but very pricey. They had Michael Kors clothing but one shirt was $100, how annoying is that! Some trends that I saw, studs, stripes and neon colors. 



 Plus size at Norstrom, I love this outfit, we might need to do a cheaper version!





My next mission was to find the only Sigma beauty store in the whole world! I was so excited to get there I practically ran (I do not run people!) to the store doors much to my sisters embarrassment. The store was beautiful! So many brushes and some products that were not online yet. They are coming out with individual eye shadows ($11 a piece, not so bad), they had some really nice products. I spent close to 30 minutes trying to decide what to buy, I wanted everything. I will post pics tomorrow of the individual things I purchased.



 This kit costs $500!!! 14 k gold....


























I also made a stop at Forever 21. The store was huge! And the plus size section was ok. We all know how little those areas are compared to the rest of the store. Us curvy ladies need to shop also hello! I picked up three pieces that I had been eyeing online, again stripes, neon colors and studs were all over. As well as denim, I need to pick up a denim jacket…

























I ended my stay at MAC, not intending to get anything but my sister dragged me in. The most gorgeous man helped me. I don’t mean a drag queen looking guy like you usually see at Mac. He had just enough mascara, blush and lip gloss to be beautiful. Like a mix of Edward Cullen and Christian Grey.. I told him that he was pretty while he was giving me a makeover, he giggled a little and then replied “honey, your pretty also”. I think we could be best friends.
Alright, I just have to go back tomorrow, hopefully everything will fit in my suitcase!

-Cristina




No comments:

Post a Comment