Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Winter/Spring baby haul

As you all may know, babies grow out of their clothes at what seems to be the speed of lighting. Over the weekend I did a little baby shopping for my twins. Well, more so for my boy because he is growing the fastest :( Cute and trendy clothes are really hard to find for a boy (girls are easy). I personally like to dress him like a "lil man". My favorite places to shop at the moment are Old Navy and H&M. I seem to find exactly what I'm looking for and at reasonable prices. Having two babies (and of different genres) it can get quite costly. Here is my first baby haul for winter to spring transition.

 These are boy pants and graphic tees from Old Navy


These are boy striped shirts and a cardigan from H&M. 


These are girl colored jeans from Old Navy. 





And, lastly these are boy colored pants and a pair of jeans from H&M. (My faves!)
Hope you enjoyed this post!
Peace and love,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment