Friday, February 22, 2013

Acai facial mask

Ladies, I found the most amazing mask! I picked this up ages ago at Wal-Mart, and kind of forgot about it to be honest. While cleaning up I found it and decided to try it out. I picked up this particular mask because it has Acai in it, and the Brazilian within me had to get it, this fruit is from my country! Acai is great for face, hair, skin, well everything.  The directions on the back say to apply all over face, allow drying and then rinsing off with warm water. 
There is a lot of product in this package; you could almost use it for 2 people. The consistency is very creamy, not too thick and it smells good.
This mask took about 30 minutes to dry, but I did use the whole package, and it was a bit thick (I wanted it to really work!). It is a bit messy, so don’t use your favorite shirt because you could get some on the collar. It also got in some of my baby hairs; I was going to take a shower after so it worked. Once I rinsed it off, my face felt amazing!! I cannot remember when the last time my face felt so smooth. Once I dried my face it did feel a bit dry, so I added a bit of moisturizer (Proactive repairing treatment).  If you are not planning to take a shower after, use a warm wash cloth to wipe off product.
I love this product! I will defiantly be using it at least once a week. I have seen these masks at Wal-Mart, Target, Ulta, maybe Walgreen's (go check!) Oh, did I mention it less than $3.00? I want to mention, I do not have sensitive skin, if you do tend to have sensitive skin apply a small amount under your chin or close to your neck are to test before placing on your entire face. Also make sure you do not get this by your eyes, I speak from experience this s**t stings!!



All covered!

 
 
 All dry, what a good looking face!

Happy masking!!

Products:
  • ·         Freeman, facial purifying clay mask: acai

-Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment