Tuesday, February 19, 2013

OOTD


Hello all! So here is an outfit that Adriana helped me put together at Ross! Ross is really great when you can find good stuff; there are plenty of times I have walked in and nothing! But yesterday was a good day for Ross. We found these really cute studded flats, in pink and mint green. Super cute! I have also really been into denim shirts and jackets, and you can never go wrong with a little stud. This studded denim jacket is actually a XL, go me! I ended up buying the shoes and the jacket. I also picked up a denim shit at Walmart for $13. And Adriana picked up a denim shirt with starts on it, on sale I believe. Got this great purse at Target on sale!! 









I also wanted to post some pictures of a new bag I ordered from a boutique called Etcetera Row. I got this really great black clutch. It is the perfect size, not too big and not too small, great for a night out.  They also sent me this great little bracelet, I love it! A lot of the pieces are very inspirational and great pick me ups for a rough day. Check out their facebook page!!  (Etcetera Row). Thanks Leslie!!!! 

 







-Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment