Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lipstick Dupe!

Hello Ladies!!

Matte lipstick is the new craze if you have not noticed! And Adriana and I have jumped on that wagon! I love a good matte lipstick, first of all it lasts way longer!, and if you want to add a bit of lip gloss on top you can.

Here are two colors that I have been using recently, one is a Mac ($16) and the second is from Rimmel London the Kate Moss line ($4.99). You can find Rimmel London at most drug stores, but Target and Walmart also have them, Walmart is the cheapest we have found.

Both colors are a pretty light pink, and look great on most skin colors. I really love the Kate Moss color, and it has a great fruity smell. I was so surprised how similar the colors are. The only difference is that the MAC color is a bit more pigmented, and thick when applied.

Products:
MAC: Matte, Please me
Rimmel London: Kate, 101

Top color is the Rimmel London, bottom color is MAC.

-Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment