Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Favorite Leggings!


I am loving the leggings that Forever 21 has out, They are colorful, and full of spunk! I have ordered 2 recently, a pair of tribal and a pair of mustache of course! Here are a few that I would suggest to have in your closet. You need at least one pair of solid black, navy or gray. These can be worn with solid color dresses, or dresses with a pattern. Then add a couple of leggings with a bold pattern or print, that could be worn with solid color dresses or long blouses.

But be warned! LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS!  Let me repeat that...LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS!  If you are going to wear leggings, make sure that your butt and crotch are covered! Even if you have the best A** is the whole world, I do not want to see it! Leggings are to be worn with a dress, or long tunic or blouse.  Ok now that my rant is over, go check out Forever 21, and let us know what you order!

 





Playful Mustache Leggings
$13.80


$13.80


Traveler Tribal Print Leggings
$14.80


Tea Rose Leggings
$10.80


Basic Leggings - This is the basic legging, they have them in a TON of colors
$5.80

Toddles!
-Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment